FREE Super Fruits Eye Balm with $130 or more purchase

Thursday 25 July 2013

My MAC Eye Shadow Collection!

Hey, everyone! While I'm working on several new makeup look, review, and wishlist posts, I thought I'd share a quick, but fun entry with you- a shot of my MAC Eye Shadow collection!! I've been collecting MAC shadows for a little over 10 years, so when I decided to put them all together for a photo shoot, I realized I'd amassed quite the stash!


I've also collected several MAC Pigments, which I haven't featured here. Perhaps another post! But here's a quick breakdown of the shadows pictured in the shot above (click on it for full size!):

Back Row:

Palette 1: Mulch (top L), Bronze (top R), Retrospeck (bottom L), Amber Lights (bottom R)
Palette 2: Club (top L), Steamy (top R), Sushi Flower (bottom L), Blanc Type (bottom R)
Palette 3: Paradisco (top L), Motif (top R), Quarry (bottom L), Ricepaper (bottom R)
Palette 4: Holiday Delights:6 Eye/Trend Palette (2005) featuring (L-R, top-bottom): Gingersoft, Pear of the Earth, Satin Taupe, Cinders, Gorgeous Gold, Tease N' Teal


Middle Row:

Palette 1: Patina (top L), Sumptuous Olive (top R), Humid (bottom L), Handwritten (bottom R)
Palette 2: 7 Eyes: Pink Palette (Holiday 2003) featuring (L-R): Yogurt, Pink FreezeMelton Mauve, Wintertwig, Trax, Scetch, Beauty Marked
Palette 3: Formal Black Pleats:6 Cool Eyes Palette (Holiday 2006) featuring (L-R, top-bottom): Pink Freeze, Fineshine, Dovefeather, Chill BlueNocturnelle, Formal Black


Front Row:

Pigment in Sunnydaze, Twinks, Star Violet, Moth Brown (MAC for Barbie Collection), Vex, Parrot, Aquavert, Firespot


Hope you enjoyed taking a look through my collection! Although I've been obviously more lipstick-crazy the past few years, it was a fascination with eye shadow that really got me into high-end makeup. This post really re-ignited my passion for shadow, especially MAC's lovely offerings! Let me know if you'd like to see a post about my favourite MAC Eye Shadows. What are your favourite shades?

Here's a final, jumbo-sized shot!



Thanks for reading! xo

20 comments:

  1. *_* What an awesome collection! This is absolutely heavenly!! Thanks for sharing :)

    XO, Abundance of Erica

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful collection! I have only owned one MAC eyeshadow, Satin Taupe, which I loved. I'd be curious to know which ones you'd recommend for someone clueless like me who wants to start up a little collection!

    Ellie | Ellalogy 

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Ellie! Satin Taupe is a lovely one! It's a great idea to do a post about MAC shadows for beginners- perhaps I'll get something like that in the works :)

      Delete
  3. I love looking at one's makeup bag, and your is so cool. Thanks for great info,too :)xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. It can't believe I'm saying this but I don't own one MAC eyeshadow! Seeing your collection makes me want one even more! I especially love the Pallete in the top left hand corner! Xx

    www.lovevintageonline.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, MAC shadows are super lovely- definitely worth a peek! Thanks for stopping by :)

      Delete
  5. Such a great collection!
    Come back soon to visit me on Cosa Mi Metto???

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow so many!!

    Em ~ emgeorgias.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's taken years to collect so many, but I'm proud of the collection :) Thanks for stopping by, Em! xo

      Delete
  7. So many! Haha love the 2nd palette :)
    Penny Rose
    http://pinkandpetals.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Penny! I've been working on the collection for a while :)

      Delete
  8. Wow, very envious! What a collection!

    emmazingbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, thanks for the kind words and for stopping by! xo

      Delete
  9. Amazing collection, I love the fuschia lip colour on you its so pretty.

    Http://www.stylemecurvy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. So jealous!!! haha

    xx,
    Sandra @ Blasfemmes

    ReplyDelete

All of your lovely comments make my day! Thanks for taking the time to share your musings, ideas, and opinions. Feel free to leave a link to your blog- I'd be happy to check it out :)