FREE Super Fruits Eye Balm with $130 or more purchase

Wednesday 8 August 2012

Apologies!

Hi, everyone! I'm hoping that it is just my end of things messing up, but from my view on Blogger it appears that my past 20 some odd posts have been re-published tonight. This happened when I tried to publish my newest post, which isn't even showing up!

If any of my Blogger followers read this, could you let me know if you're seeing it this way as well?

Anyways, my sincere apologies to all of my Blogger followers whose home pages are being inundated with my previous posts! I'm trying to remedy this- thanks for understanding.

And here's a link to my newest post that should have been the only one popping up last night!

http://vibrantbeautyblog.blogspot.ca/2012/08/look-of-day-french-fries-and-cherry.html

-Jen xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

All of your lovely comments make my day! Thanks for taking the time to share your musings, ideas, and opinions. Feel free to leave a link to your blog- I'd be happy to check it out :)