FREE Super Fruits Eye Balm with $130 or more purchase

Tuesday 12 July 2011

The Newest Member of my Makeup Family ;)

Having a pretty sizeable makeup collection, once in a while it`s necessary to provide my stash with a new home. Although I already own a large traincase, I was looking for something a bit smaller, to help motivate me to pare down my collection a bit and focus on the items I love and use most. I went to Wal-Mart with the goal of finding a medium-sized traincase to house my favourite makeup treasures, and this is what I found:



Yes, the faux zebra print theme is way tacky. But I can look past it for a few reasons: a) I only paid $24.99 for it b) as you'll see, it fits my stash perfectly and c) I never leave the house with it, so no one else (except for all you lovely blog readers!) have to see it ;)

The traincase features two fold-out drawers and a larger section underneath. Here's what it looks like all opened up:




And here's a view of my makeup in it's new abode. I keep bronzers, blush, and brushes on the top shelf, MAC blushes and eyeshadows (mainly) on the middle shelf, and all other goodies (eyeshadow palettes, foundations, eyeliners and mascaras) in the bottom.




Finally, for all of you fellow cosmetics fiends, a closeup of my makeup collection. As I mentioned, it's not my entire stash, but features the items I use most often. Let me know if you have any questions about any of the items you see. Thanks for reading!


1 comment:

  1. Jen, That's quite the case you found. You sure have fun with all your makeup products. I'm anxious to see it when we drive you back home after the lodge. See you a week from today. Yippee! Mom

    ReplyDelete

All of your lovely comments make my day! Thanks for taking the time to share your musings, ideas, and opinions. Feel free to leave a link to your blog- I'd be happy to check it out :)